For the twenty-third year, the RiverBend Growth Association will host its State of the RiverBend luncheon where it will award its Captain of the Riverbend honors to organizations and businesses that are making a difference in the community through capital investments or community support.
Honorees for 2016 are
DanMar Enterprises, Inc. | Grafton Winery the Vineyards
Lewis and Clark Community College | Midwest Members Credit Union
Robert “Chick” Fritz, Inc. | TheBANK of Edwardsville
More information on the accomplishments of these six award winners will be shared at the State of the RiverBend luncheon. The Growth Association’s annual event will be held on Thursday, October 27, 2016, at the Commons on the Godfrey campus of Lewis & Clark Community College.
Networking will begin at 11 a.m. with a buffet lunch following at 11:30 a.m. The program will begin at 12:15 p.m.
Sponsorship with a table of eight is $600. Individual reservations are $45 per person (seating at tables of ten).
- 1st MidAmerica Credit Union
- AdVantage News
- Alton Center Business Park
- Alton Community Unit School District #11
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- American Water
- Argosy Casino Alton
- Beverly Farm
- Carrollton Bank
- CNB Bank & Trust, N.A.
- Contegra Construction Co.
- DanMar Enterprises, Inc.
- Evergreen Place Supportive Living
- Illinois American Water
- Lewis and Clark Community College
- Liberty Bank
- Midwest Members Credit Union
- OSF Saint Anthony’s Health Center
- Phillips 66 Wood River Refinery
- St. Louis Regional Airport
- St. Louis Regional Chamber
- The Telegraph
- TheBANK of Edwardsville
- Village of Godfrey